Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Amelia's New Endeavor

As you all know, Amelia reached a point in her gymnastics that she either needed to be on the team, or needed to be on the team. After having her on the team for a year we decided it was just too much time and money at this point in our lives. So I gave her a few choices:

1. Stay in gymnastics, but just a tumbling class.
2. Take ballet classes.
3. Take clogging classes. (This is the one I voted for!)

Amelia chose #2. She began ballet today. She was a little nervous, but after her class she's ready to go back next week. Here's my little ballerina:





It's nice that I can help her with her feet positions and some of the moves. I knew nothing about gymnastics so she was on her own.....of course, she did just fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a charming Prima. And it looks like she has "First Position" down perfectly!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

She will do so great! You'll have to tell me when her first recital is so I can watch.