A: Why is she (Christina Aguilera) screaming the song?
A: Why are all those men wearing tights?
C: Those guys go smash! crash!
A: Why do they push each other? Are they going to get in trouble for fighting?
C: Look, mama! I can put it in my mouth, too! (He saw the mouthguards.)
A: His eye makeup is in the wrong place.
A: Is that a girl playing? (She saw what's-his-name with his long locks streaming out of his helmet.)
C: (Lowering his shoulder and ramming into Amelia, knocking her to the floor.)
J: Cooper!
C: I did it! I did it!
After that we turned the SuperBowl off.
In other news, this week is already looking to be better. Here's a few fun pictures:
Cooper is feeling much, much better.

Amelia holding a SMILING Matthew.
4 comments:
I think the super bowl was more fun at your house than at mine! And I LOVE the pictures. I miss everyone! Matthew is getting so big!!
I'm glad everyone's feeling better. Mathew is sooooo cute!!!
Charming, charming grandkids!!!!
I didn't lip read really well, but I do think when some of the football players smashed into people, they also said, "I did it! I did it!" :) Nana
I forgot it was the superbowl til I got an email with it in the Time's headlines. I've never felt so un-American. The highlights are always the best. Out of four hours of playing time you can cut it down to seven minutes and have a killer show. But then I guess you'd miss all those fantastic commercials and your kids wouldn't have such keen observations.
Those pictures of those darn kids couldn't get much cuter. Just sayin.
Post a Comment