Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, Amelia!

Today was Amelia's 100th Day of School. She brought home a workbook filled with games and questions about things with the number 100. One of the questions asked:

What do you think cars, trains, planes and rockets will look like in 100 years?(trying to get the child to use their imagination).

Amelia's answer: The train would look old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jill! Made my day! I laughed and laughed. Amelia is soooo smart!
Nana

Katie Call said...

She's brilliant! And they common sense is becoming extinct! Can wait to see you all. By the way, I LOVE the new family picture. The kids are cute and you are one HOT mama!

Dave & Melissa said...

Hahahahaha What a clever girl! That made my morning, thank you! :o)

Dave & Melissa said...

What ward are you guys in? I have a friend that just moved into the Rexburg 3rd ward. Last name Clark. I grew up with her. Haven't seen her n years, but I follow her blog. Anyway, I think she might be in your ward.