Ah, autumn! So much to do,see, and eat! I love being outside during
this season. It's nice and cool, and the leaves are all so pretty. Last
weekend we went apple picking. We didn't get very many because despite
Amelia and Cooper's enthusiasm for picking, they don't eat ANYTHING
other than a raw apple. No apple pie, crisp, applesauce, nothing. It's
still fun, even though it takes up three weeks to eat the apples we do
pick.
We also had Cooper's school Halloween carnival. I
only put Cooper's name on it because Amelia is a big middle schooler
now, and they don't have carnivals. Just fund raisers. Anyone want to
buy a dozen donuts for $10?
This weekend we're hitting
the pumpkin patch and straw maze. We still have a ward harvest party,
Boo at the Zoo, and Halloween. More pictures to come!
Cleopatra and the ninja. Cooper was, obviously, having issues with his hood.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I honestly didn't see Coop in that last picture. I had to look a couple of times. Very Ninja like! And Amelia looks beautiful as always! We need a picture of you Jill. I nominate Amelia to take a few photos for the next blog...
Ahh, Classy Cleopatra, and the Blind Ninja! What a fun Halloween time!!!
Nana
Post a Comment