Last weekend we made our yearly pilgrimage to Jackson Hole, WY. As always, we enjoyed the fun parks there:
![]() |
| The weather was unseasonably warm, much to my chagrin. But Amelia and Cooper loved it! |
After a quick stop at the candy store, we walked through the very posh shops along the famous boardwalk downtown. We even saw some fun sights:
A farmer's market was going on, so we sat and listened to a truly excellent band playing 40s and 50s music. Cooper vowed to keep his promise to become a drummer after watching the very talented one from the band. Amelia decided they need a fiddle player, and vowed to be that player in a few years.
Finally, no trip to Jackson would be complete without a picture by the antler arches in the town square!
Here's a video of Cooper dancing to the band. Amelia was content to sit on the bench and work on her massive lollipop.
We spent the night and went swimming, but the next morning we moseyed on home via the Teton Dam.
Cooper and I got out to look at it, but Amelia opted to stay in the car. She'd "already seen it with her class a few months ago. I doubt it's changed."
I explained to Cooper how the dam burst and the events afterward, fully enjoying the time I could say "dam" in front of my child repeatedly. After a five minute, beautiful explanation I asked Cooper if he had any questions.
He said, "Where's the dam? All I see is that mountain in the middle of the river." Sigh. Not to worry, another ten minutes later he got it.
Now that autumn is officially here, the REAL fun begins! Straw mazes, pumpkin patches, COOL weather, Halloween, and beautiful autumn colors! Hooray!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
You're making me homesick!
Oh man! I haven't been to the condo in ages. So fun. Wish I could have been there!
Love the bear pictures. Loved Cooper's dance. Love all you guys!
Nana
Post a Comment