![]() | ||
| Amelia and Coltman. |
![]() |
| Cooper and Coltman. |
We also found that cousins that game together, stay together:
After Lynners went home, we went out to visit our favorite aunt and uncle. Sunday we stayed home because it was stake conference. I know, I know, but I just couldn't sit through a meeting twice as long as sacrament meeting with Cooper. Next year, I promise. We got home this evening and are raring up for another week!
Also, after completing my last semester I received this:
I know it's only an associate's degree, but it's tangible proof I have one down, and one to go! Oh, also that all my pain and suffering was worth something. :-)
.jpg)
.jpg)



3 comments:
Congrats on the associates degree. You guys did great with lynnli and coltman. It was great to see you.
Joey and Jojo
Yay Jill. An associate means you can transfer to Harvard or Stanford and not have to fill their picky little requirements like History of Harvard 101! That is a huge accomplishment and we are impressed! ( p.s. don't transfer to either school...too far away)
Congrats Jill! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment