Another post for Cooper! This weekend has kind of been Cooper's
weekend. Not to worry, Amelia's is coming up soon! We went to his
showcase for gymnastics today. I really like the gym we attend. The
coaches are all so good with Cooper, and he is learning so much. He's
really strong and coordinated. Here's some pictures and videos:
.jpg) |
| Cooper with
Coach Justin. He owns the gym and coaches the competitive team, but
always takes time to talk to Cooper and encourage him. Cooper just loves
him. |
.jpg) |
| Cooper getting his medal. |
.jpg) |
| Amelia had fun, too. She's thinking she wants to be back in gymnastics. |
I
put the three best videos together. It's Cooper on the parallel bars,
pommel horse, and rings. He did really well; he has so much control and
strength, and even his coach was impressed with his pommel horse skills. If you watch him on the "mushroom" (the round thing he goes to after the pommel horse) he gets all the way around. No one else could!
The
showcase finished up Cooper's year of gymnastics, and I'm thinking I'll
sign him up again next year. Have I mentioned he loves it?! Next
up, Amelia's ballet recital!
5 comments:
What talented children you have! Does Cooper have a 6 pack yet?
Yea, Cooper! I am totally impressed. Pretty grown up moves for a six year old!!!
Nana
Um, Mom, he's 7......
Yea, Cooper ! I am totally impressed. Pretty grown up moves for a SEVEN year old!!!!
Comments from an even older Nana!
Wowie wow wow!
Post a Comment