I have the best kids in the world. Truly, I don't think there are
more thoughful, funny, imaginative, and creative children out there! For
Mother's Day I came out to notes on the wall, a few games, and the
presents they had made at school sitting on the hearth, surrounded by
their favorite stuffed animals. The couch and chair were covered in
blankets for my "sitting pleasure", and lovely Nutella toast was waiting
for me. As I sat down to open their presents, they played background
music by none other than the master Bon Jovi himself.
Yep. The absolute best kids in the world!!
Also, I love my mother. She's pretty great.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Your kids are great! And that is because your mother taught you and you taught you kids!!!
You are the best mommy! Those kids are pretty great. But that is because of you! Also, I think your mom is pretty awesome too!
Post a Comment