We finally did something this last weekend! First off, Cooper lost his 4th tooth. All four on the bottom have come out, but his two front teeth are holding strong. He was born without enamel on them, so he had to get fillings when he was 18 months old. At least I'm getting my money's worth, right? He lost them Sunday morning when he and Amelia were playing while I was making breakfast. I heard Amelia say, "Uh-oh, I'll find it!" Then she told me Cooper's tooth had popped out when she accidentally punched his mouth. She redeemed herself by finding his tooth for him. Cooper was calmly rinsing out his mouth in the bathroom, so I went back to the pancakes. Anyway, here's the proud kid:
We also made a quick trip to Blackfoot this weekend. My mom taught me how to conduct, and Amelia and Cooper played with Lynnli in the sunshine. Five more weeks is all I have left.....if I make it. Who knew Elementary Music Methods would be such a killer class?
.jpg) |
| Cooper photo-bombing Amelia and Lynnli's shot. |
.jpg) |
| So they waited until he was far, far away. |
.jpg) |
| Mischievous little guy, isn't he? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Now we're back to the grindstone. I went back to school yesterday to have my professors pile more assignments on top of the final projects, papers, and tests I already have. Sigh. This will all be worth it someday, right? RIGHT?!
3 comments:
Fun things happening at your house! Is this the first time Cooper lost a tooth to Amelia's accidental punch?
I remember that weekend!!! Fun times!
Nana
Those are 3 very cute kids! Where's a picture of their parents??
Post a Comment