I know it's been awhile, but I have truly, completely, utterly, and all-consumingly (is that a word?) been BUSY. Remember when I thought last semester was busy? I spoke too soon. I truly believe from here until the bloody, bitter end each semester will be harder, busier, and crazier then the last. Due to my insane school schedule, my kids have suffered a bit from "doing nothing" on the weekends. I don't have many pictures, because we haven't DONE anything. Good news, however. We have birthdays, recitals, end-of-the-year programs, and gymnastics Olympics coming up, and well as the end of the semester, so pictures and videos will soon be flooding your screen. For now, be happy with these:


No, don't rush off to your eye doctor, your eyes are fine. Amelia. Cut. Her. Hair. She's been trying to grow it out since, well, birth. I scheduled a trim, and she decided that she wanted to go shorter. 6 and 1/2 inches shorter. She really likes it, and I do too. It suits her sassy, fun, energetic personality.
As for Cooper-news? Ummm......uh........geez......OH! He is about two sessions away from doing a running vault front sommersault. Whew. Almost had some mommy-guilt there for a bit.
Stay tuned, I promise more postings will come!
3 comments:
In other news...Amelia usually kicks my behind in Words with Friends!
Well, Katie, she is kinda adult-like.
Love those two kids, and their Super Mommy!
Nana
Post a Comment