Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sledding and McTeacher Night

January was pretty calm for us. We went sledding again, and I've decided its much more cold watching kids sled than sledding yourself. So, with that knowledge, the next time we go sledding.......I'll sit in the car. :-)

It was a little sunny.

Amelia was a madwoman. She went over jumps, forged new trails, and kept everyone in line.


We also had Amelia and Cooper's "McTeacher Night" last week. It is a night that the teachers from their school work at McDonalds, and a percentage of the proceeds for the hours they are there are given to the school. It is fun, it is exciting, it is C.H.A.O.T.I.C. So I only have one picture:


This is the picture Cooper colored and was hanging in the store. Notice the signs? They were everywhere......instead of "Caution: Wet floor", they should have said, "Caution: Sanity May Be Lost".


A close up of his picture.


In unrelated news, this is what happens when you leave Conagher with us for more than ten minutes:

Despite his expression, he did enjoy it, especially when Amelia and Cooper started pulling him around!



That is it for now. I promise to try and post more, but it all depends on if we spend our weekends doing something fun, or trying to figure out how to play the recorder and how many phonemes are in a word. Sigh. At least I don't have math this semester! Happy February!


3 comments:

j2 said...

We are glad you don't have a math class, but we miss seeing you. So...I will tutor you on phonemes..as soon as I look up what they are!

Anonymous said...

I say, "Phooey on phonemes!" Good luck!
Nana

Katie Call said...

Goodness! Where did Conagher get that blonde hair??? It's been a while but if I remember correctly, his parent's hair is almost black! He is a cutie!