Dinner time was traditional Irish food for me, with lovely Celtic music playing the the background. Some day, I will celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Ireland!
Monday, March 17, 2014
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Top 'o the morning to ya! St. Patrick's Day was full of lots of green
fun! It started out with green milk with breakfast, cleaning up the living room from a mischievous leprechaun, and racing to get
dressed in green clothes so the pinching would stop. Off to school they
went to have Itsy-Bitsy Teeny-Weeny Greeny parties, fun Irish
activities, and lots and lots of green everywhere. Me? I went to class and dreamed of being somewhere else all day!
Dinner time was traditional Irish food for me, with lovely Celtic music playing the the background. Some day, I will celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Ireland!
Dinner time was traditional Irish food for me, with lovely Celtic music playing the the background. Some day, I will celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Ireland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment