Saturday, January 26, 2013

These guys.....

....make me laugh.

New haircuts



Amelia and Cooper can fight well, but they play together really well, too. This is a picture of Cooper outside the bathroom door. He and Amelia had been pretending to text each other, and when she had to take a restroom break, Cooper just couldn't wait so he text her through the door.

I've decided I will miss the funny things little kids say. Amelia and Cooper are getting to the age where the things they say are more sassy than cute. So here are a few little still-little-kid comments:

Amelia: Mom, how many days until my birthday?
Me: Ummm, about 45, I think, why?
Amelia: When I turn 9 I'll get all adult-like. (She hasn't realized she's been "adult-like" since she was 2).

Me: (after Cooper had misbehaved) Cooper? Cooper! Look at me! Do I look happy?
Cooper: No, but your hair looks good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, such wise comments from such cute kids. Don't worry. Those comments keep coming. And if you teach elementary school, you are set for "child comments" your entire career!!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

Those darn kids are cute! But your hair always does look nice.