Friday, January 25, 2013

And the Cooper Answer Is...

Cooper asked everyone in blog-land the question:

Why did people make sweaters?

Many of you answered valiantly and creatively--but incorrect. However, according to Cooper:

They make sweaters so people get hot, they sweat, then they drink lots of water, and drinking lots of water gives them strong muscles.”

Now you know. 

5 comments:

Katie Call said...

Haha! Very wise Cooper!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, (says she, as she slaps her hand to her forehead!) "Why didn't I think of that??"
Nana

A&K Johnson said...

When I got home today I rushed to your blog so I could find the real answer!

j2 said...

And here is my answer to Cooper. When sheep sweat and get hot and drink lots of water do they get muscles? And, I have a pretty purple sweater. Did that come from a boy sheep or a girl sheep? Do ewe know the answer?

Jill said...

Judy, I read Cooper your questions and he said, "I don't think Judy knows what she's talking about. And she spelled 'you' wrong." I giggled, though!