A few weeks ago, Cooper asked me, "Mom, when an elephant drink water through its trunk, does it taste like boogers?" At the time I laughed and laughed and laughed. Tonight, the kids were watching "Ice Age, Continental Drift" and I heard that same comment from the movie.
I turned to Cooper and said, "Is that where you heard that?" He smiled and said, "Yes, yes I did. I can't be original all the time."
However, I am a quick learner, so I asked him, "Cooper, do you even know what original means?"
He rolled his eyes and said, "Yes, mom, it means there is no one like me."
No, Coop, no there's not!
3 comments:
No, no there is not! And we get him forever!!!
Nana
That kind of makes it all worth it, doesn't it?
That guy is Mega Original! Can't wait to see his future play out!
Post a Comment