Last night we got our tree, thanks to Ben and Matthew hauling it home for us. We let it rest and then this morning we decorated it. I tested out the lights and they all worked. I wrapped the tree, plugged in the lights....and only half worked. Sigh. So, we have a half-lit tree. Hope that doesn't violate BYUI's Honor Code.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of our beautiful, expensive, probably-last-real-one-for-a-few-years-tree.
 |
| Amelia artfully placing ornaments. |
.JPG) |
| Cooper critiquing ornament placing. Or he has to go to the bathroom. |
.JPG) |
| Cooper and his 2012 ornament. He's on a Grinch kick this year. |
.JPG) |
| Cooper was quite distraught we didn't have a star at the top. So, Amelia made one. |
.JPG) |
| Me and Coop. |
.JPG) |
| Silly picture. |
.JPG) |
| Me and Amelia. |
.JPG) |
| Silly picture. |
4 comments:
Have I ever mentioned how much I love your blogs. . . and your darling family???
Nana
Never fear, many things are half lit this time of year!! Do we have any news about test number three?
Looks great! I'm pleasantly surprised with how cheap trees are here in Oregon. You should just come here and pick one up! Love the pictures!
Amelia and Cooper, I think that's the prettiest Christmas tree ever. :o) Good job helping mom make sure the tree was just right. I bet your house smells Christmasy :o) I love that smell!
Post a Comment