| Cooper giving me a thumbs-up. |
This is Cooper's ring routine. Doesn't his coach look like that David Archuletta kid?
Before Cooper can begin his floor routine, he throws in a few ninja moves. I asked him afterwards why he did that, and he said, " I wanted to put some cool moves in." Ooooooookay.
The next video is the coaches performance. It's always really good, and you'll notice Coach Chelsea landed right in front of us. If you listen closely you can hear Amelia scream a little bit.
| Future Olympian |
| So proud! |
In other news, I have this week left then the semester is over. I didn't get the third math test taken; I can't pass the practice test yet, so I'm hoping to get some more tutoring in over the Christmas break and get that test out of the way early next semester. In happier news, after this semester I will have completed three semesters this year! I was also accepted as a full-time student for the Fall 2013 semester. Yay!
4 comments:
What a fun event to watch. Wow! Cooper. You did such an amazing job. Don't tell Andy, but I think you are more amazing than he is when it comes to gymnastics!!
Nana
Yay! We are looking forward to watching him in the Olympics!
Jill. . . just reread your blog. . . "David Archuleta KID"? Your age is showing!!!! hehehehehe
Nana
Good Job Coop! You are pretty much awesome!
Post a Comment