Monday, December 31, 2012

Lots of news, but...

...here's something I can post quickly. COOPER LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!  And not just one, but two! His two bottom teeth literally popped out on the last day of the year! He lost them a full year before Amelia lost hers. He's very proud of that.


He put them under his pillow that night and started the New Year $2 richer!

We spent a fabulous week with my parents and Katie Call and David Bundy so I am a bit behind in my posting. I will do my best to catch up this week!  To tide you over, here is a picture of my kids the Sunday before church in their new outfits:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun to be around when Cooper's teeth fell out!! He was so impressed that Grandpa didn't even have to use his pliers!!
Nana