Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A week later.....

Has it only been a week? Seriously?! I don't believe I have ever had a week be quite so long. Amazing what that extra hour of daylight savings can do, isn't it? It can make time drag like its never dragged before. Anyway, a lot has happened this week. For those of you on pins and needles about my "MATH DRAMA", I decided my GPA scholarship was more important and dropped the course. I took the first of three tests and passed. Hooray!! I'm studying for the second one, and doing alright. I'm hoping to take (and pass) it by late next week, so I can spend the remainder of the three weeks cramming for the third and final test. Wish me luck, pray for a miracle and keep your fingers crossed at all times.

Amelia and Cooper are coming down off of the Halloween candy high and the daylight savings mess. They've settled into school (especially Cooper) and we're plugging along. Here are a few pictures. They are all of Cooper, because Amelia has uploaded hers onto her own blog, and didn't want to "bore" anyone with posting them twice.

Cooper regularly cracks me up. When I tell him good job, or he's done something right, he has started to give me a thumbs up, wink one eye, and click his tongue.


 
We went shopping for new pants for Cooper. He made sure they looked awesome from every angle.
 
Cooper with his friends from church, Captain America and another Thor.







Cooper's "boom goggles". They allow him to shoot fire out of his eyes.

Since I don't have any pictures posted of Amelia, I will post an "Amelia-ism". I was dropping her off at school this morning, and she jumped out of the car. There were about five kids playing around and two boys immediately ran up to her and started talking to her. As I watched, she flipped her ponytail behind her shoulder in a flirtatious manner and smiled at them. As I was gawking, she and the boy (one had left ) turned back to look at me. She waved, and as the boy turned away, she gave me a "go!" motion with her hand, turned back to the boy with a smile and walked with him into the school.

I am in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You C.E.R.T.A.I.N.L.Y are!!! Amelia with the boys, and Cooper with that thumbs up wink is gonna wow the girls!!!
Nana

j2 said...

Can you spell D.O.U.B.L.E. T.R.O.U.B.L.E? Could this be something your mother prayed for, because of raising you? Nah, couldn't be!

Katie Call said...

Haha! Oh I just love those two! Never a dull moment!

Dave & Melissa said...

Wow, I can only imagine what she has in store for you! ;o)