Last weekend we went to Blackfoot so Amelia and I could attend the Boise Temple re-dedication. It was a little long for her, but I think she's happy she went. We had a good time playing with cousins and family. Here are a few pictures:
.JPG) |
| Amelia and Lynnli had their first fight, over a doll named Lynnli (it was Amelia's). |
.JPG) |
| Lynnli won. |
.JPG) |
| Amelia was not a good sport, even when I explained it would only be for a little while. |
 |
| Cooper kept Lynnli and Matthew entertained. (Notice Lynnli's tight grip on the doll?) |
|
|
|
I also had Cooper's Thankgiving Program today. I'll post the video, so if you can't open it, please let me know and I'll email it to you. You really need to see it! First a picture of Cooper the Pilgrim:
Now the videos:
4 comments:
Oh Cooper! You were made for the stage! I love the bowing at the end! And your part was delivered so wonderfully! Good job!!
Cooper is in one word AWESOME!
LOL what a cute program! I love Cooper's personality. Such a ball of fun! Happy Thanksgiving, you guys :o)
Andrew asked me to ask you to ask Amelia if she got his letter and pictures. :o) Pass it on! lol
Post a Comment