Amelia and Cooper on the hunt for the perfect tree. They decided quickly, mostly because it was 8 degrees outside.

Matthew. You have to take pictures quickly, because the little boy doesn't sit still much anymore!

See?

The next day we decorated the tree in record time. I managed a few pics:
Amelia and I.

Cooper and I. That flash still gets him!

My favorite ornament to date!

Amelia was so cute. She made labels for each of us and unpacked all the ornaments,
placing them into their proper pile. I wonder where she got that from....

Cooper by his favorite ornament!

UPDATE: Our finished tree.
What? What did you say? Why is Cooper's doggie ornament on the lowest branch and touching the floor? BECAUSE COOPER WANTED IT TO. Makes him giggle every time he sees it.
3 comments:
Nice looking tree! Great looking children- - all three! Amazing mommy! Great time of the year.
Nana
I miss the smell of real Christmas trees. We've had a fake one for a few years. Enjoy!
Chicago baby! Woo-hoo!!
Post a Comment