Amelia performed in the City of Rexburg's "Nutcracker" ballet this weekend. She was a clown and did so well! I'm so proud of her! She had no stage fright whatsoever, and when she was finished said, "I like performing!" We may have a star in the making. Here are a few pictures I managed to take in between Amelia's socializing and rehearsing with the other ballerinas:
In her clown costume:

The prima donna after the final performance.

My brother Courtney, who is a whiz with anything technical or electronic, took a really good video of Amelia's Saturday performance. I'll see if I can post it, but it's a big file, so you may just have to visit us to see the next Pavlova!
6 comments:
About time I got some recognition! It was fun to go see Amelia dance and I should have that video sent by today's end.
It was fun to watch! She did so great And you're right, no stage fright AT ALL!
Clown this year, next year, The SugarPlum Fairy!!
Nana
Can you spell D.I.V.A. She looks darling? Of course!
Go Amelia! That is so cool!!
Yay, Amelia! With your gymnastics background you will make an amazing dancer. Keep up the good work! :o)
Post a Comment