Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy, busy days.

The last few weeks have been nuts. December seems to begin and then move in fast-forward until Christmas! We've visted Santa, attended parties, had lunch with friends and stopped in at many Christmas-oriented festivities. Speaking of those, I think my Christmas cards will end up being Happy Groundhog Day cards unless you want an electronic one......if so, leave me your email in the comments and I'll shoot you one.

All in all, I think I'm just about ready for the new year! Then I remember all three of us will be in school come January, and I'm okay with it coming a bit slower. Merry Christmas!

Cooper pondering what's in the wrapped gifts under the tree. (This is truly how he poses).


Decorating sugar cookies. I'm thinking of enrolling Amelia in a few baking/decorating classes this summer.


The cookies. They are supposed to be melted snowmen. We made a few for Amelia's teachers and our babysitters and the kids wanted to try them. I'd already colored the frosting, but they didn't mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Cooper's "pensive" moment, and Amelia's "culinary" moment. Did I mention I got a dictionary for Christmas??? JK
shoot me an email. . . you know the address! Love the pix
Nana

j2 said...

All my kids decorated the melted snowmen last year...even the 40 ish ones. Some were almost as good as your kids! Send me a card, especially if it has a pic of you three! j2jackman@yahoo.com

Dave & Melissa said...

Mmmm, I miss your baking! :o)

A&K Johnson said...

We loved the melted snowman cookies and thought they were so cute! We also loved the kids reactions to our gifts! It was a lot of fun!

Katie Call said...

I would just like to say that I completely and totally and utterly agree with your number 2 on your gratitude list! Mother May I?!! Also, your kids are very cute. I just love Cooper. He is so funny.