Monday, July 18, 2011

Zoo!

Friday we took our first trip this year to the zoo. As I was loading the kids up I realized it's our first trip without a stroller....I got a little choked up that my children are growing up so fast! I quickly got over it when I turned to see BOTH of them with their hands on hips and impatient looks on their faces.

Inside the zoo, accompanied by a favorite stuffed animal.


We ventured in and went straight to the monkeys:




This is when my camera's battery died. Sorry. After the zoo we had a picnic at Tautphaus Park and played on a huge playground toy. I have pics on my phone, but can't figure out how to get them on my computer. So until I get help, you're out of luck. When it got too hot to play we headed south to our home away from home--Blackfoot! The rest of the weekend the kids had a ball playing in the "flood" (irrigation), running around, taking rides with "Bompa" and having Katie Call paint nails. (Guess which child did which).

Now we're heading into a hot, hot, HOT week. Autumn is 48 days away, people. Hang in there.

2 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

I love the howler monkeys!!! What a fun day, you guys are awesome

jennifer said...

I love the pictures!
I bet if you can send picture mail (texts) to your email then you can download them onto your computer!