Every August we have four wonderful student-free weeks. No worries of ruining someone's marriage proposal in the grocery store because you need to interrupt them to grab some milk. No playing chicken with carts in the aisles of Wal-mart. No fearing for your life at 4-way stop signs when you arrive at the same time as a car with a California, Arizona or New Jersey license plate.
Best of all? NO students in the BYUI gardens! The kids throughly enjoyed it:
The kids wanted a crazy pose.

Amelia holding Cooper's head so he'd look at the camera.





3 comments:
Yay, no students!!! I remember avoiding driving around campus like the plague. LOL. Especially when the roads are icy!!! I love all the pictures. You three are such a beautiful family. Oh, and Amelia and Andrew have the same teeth missing! LOL. This last picture of you and Amelia, I can see she has the pumpkin look on the bottom. Same as Andrew! How cool.
Adam would like me to remind you that he is a student, but a good driver too!
What a fun day. . . "reading in the garden!" I can see where taking your children to the gardens during the year could possibly interrupt a marriage proposal . . . but Wal-Mart??? And in the Dairy Aisle??? :)
Love the pictures. Love the family.
Nana
Post a Comment