Friday, July 22, 2011

My Child Is Brillant....

...or I'm just dumber than a pre-schooler.

Cooper had been especially, ahem, spirited today, and I was looking forward to bedtime immensely. He was constantly calling, "Mama. Mama. Mama." while I was washing my face and I finally said, "Cooper, if you say "Mama" one more time you'll lose your new truck." He was really quiet for about fifteen seconds and I thought I'd won.

Then I heard his sweet voice say, "Jill. Jill. Jill."

Sigh.

That round goes to the 4-year-old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill or Mama, Mama, Mama! That is hilarious. I have always thought your children were Class A Problem Solvers!!!
Nana, Nana, Nana

j2 said...

Hm-m-m, let's see, in ten years he will be a teenager and then you will be calling that sweet little problem solver a different name! Enjoy him now!

Kayla said...

such a smartie. Finley has taken to calling me by name out of pure ornerieness. I don't mind though, it's better than when she was calling me Mother Gothel.

Anonymous said...

I just love that little guy! He makes for exciting times!
-Katie Call

Dave & Melissa said...

Hahahahah!!! That cracks me up. What a cutie!