Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Slew of Activities

Life seems to be zipping right by. This last week we had a patriotic program at Amelia's school, Matthew's blessing, visits to the doctor (those darn coughs won't go AWAY), yearly pictures,(I'll post when I get them) and all our other weekly activities! Here's a few pictures:

Amelia in her birthday outfit. She went shopping with Nana and I last weekend. Nana and Grandpa bought her this shirt and an Easter dress. I'll tell ya, Amelia takes after her aunt Katie shopping-wise. I was exhausted after an hour!


Cooper at Amelia's school program. He wanted to stand on the risers after the program. I have his eyes half open at least! In other news, he's been accepted to the summer semester of pre-school, so we're excited about that!


Amelia's program. The picture isn't very good, and neither is the video, sorry. Cooper was pulling on my arm while I was filming, and the nice lady in the front row kept blocking Amelia!





Amelia's self-portrait.

2 comments:

Katie Call said...

Busy week! I love Amelia's outfit. And Cooper's red shirt. Can't wait to see you all.
p.s. Happy Birfday to Cooper!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and fashion plate that Amelia is. Darling outfit. Darling pose!

Nana