Our Cooper Boy turned 4 years old today! The morning started with Andy and "Bompa" here. Cooper opened his presents and "wuved" them all, especially his laptop and big boy bike. He had French toast for breakfast and we headed out to pick up his cake and balloons. He had lunch at McDonald's, and then Ben, Kim and Matthew came over later to have birthday cake and ice cream--which was Cooper's choice for dinner! We love you Cooper!
Around 2-3 months old.

First minutes of being 4 years old.

His "best friends" Bompa and Andy.

His new bike!

Settling in to watch his choice of movie with their snugglis.

His McQueen cake. This kid is McQueen-crazy. He got a McQueen umbrella, snuggli, underwear, cake, head flashlight and fishing game!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cooper. you will need to bring your bike next time you come down so we can go riding.
What a fun boy. He started smiling early, and hasn't stopped!!!
Nana
Happy Birthday, little man! Cool bike, dude! I'll bet you can go really fast!
Happy Birt...I mean SURPRISE COOPER! I hope you had a great day! I am so happy you were born! Love you!
Post a Comment