Here we are, the last day of 2018! It. Has. Been. A. Crazy. Year. It has had some of the best, happiest times of my life all the way to some of the most sad. It has been full of laughter, tears, frustration, challenges, triumphs, losses, gains, beginnings, and endings. It has taken me to each extreme of emotion on the scale, and most of the ones in between. It has made me more introspective, more aware, and I hope more compassionate. It has taught me new things about myself, and reminded me of things I had forgotten. As bumpy as the ride has been, I wouldn't change a thing.
Tonight is another change...Cooper and I will be ringing in the new year without Amelia. She is 14 and 3/4, so she will be going to the New Year's Eve bash at the junior high, along with every youth in the area from 14-18 years old. She will have a fabulous time, she will make wonderful memories, and she will always remember her first New Year's Eve dance. But Coop and I are gonna miss her.

1 comment:
Ahhh, Jill. I am just catching up on your blogs. They are so fun to see! I agree. It. Has. Been. An Emotional. Year! But what great memories. Families are the best. I think your dad and I have the best children and grandchildren. We love you all to pieces!
Post a Comment