Thursday, December 27, 2018

December almost in one post!

I'm going to just cram almost all of December into one post, so brace yourself. First up, the Nutcracker! Both Amelia and Cooper were in it this year. Amelia ended up being in 3 dances, plus a solo because she was understudying for an older girl who hurt her ankle. I may be biased, but Amelia did an amazing job! I have never seen her dance better! She kept up with those juniors and seniors like a pro! Here are a few pictures of the performance and rehearsals:

Amelia in her maid costume:


Amelia in her Snowflake costume ( I didn't get her in the Arabian, but trust me, she looked cute):

Cooper in his costume. He was the "book boy" this year, and did a fabulous job!

THESE kids! Love them so much!


After the Nutcracker, we were thrown into Christmas concerts! Up first was Cooper's choir:


Cooper is getting really good with his guitar playing, so he was able to show off his skill during the concert:


Right after Cooper's concert, Amelia had her orchestra concert:


I also want to take this time to point out Cooper has now passed Amelia in high by 1/2 in. He was on his tiptoes in this picture, and she had on heels. It's not quite that big of difference yet. Here's a picture of the morning Amelia found out her little brother had surpassed her in height:


Next post: Christmas! 

No comments: