Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Girls' Camp 2017

Amelia and I had girls camp last week. I was on the stake committee (hooray), so I had the honor of being up there the whole week. Are you catching my sarcasm here? You'd think Amelia and I would spend lots and lots of time together, right? WRONG! I think I saw her at flag ceremony, certification, and a few times at the pool. I could've gone on the hike with her, but it's the longest and steepest one of them all, so I wished her luck and took one of the easier ones!

Here are a few pictures:

Amelia before we left. I dropped her off at the church and at the first sign of an adult, left her and hightailed it up to camp to be there to greet all the girls.


These are pictures of Amelia on her hike. Yes, the one I opted out of. I like being a leader! :-) She came back so coated in fine dirt and dust I couldn't get it out of her white socks, even after soaking in bleach all night!


Isn't she just adorable? The hat, sadly, did not stay that white.


They hiked down to Sheep Falls for lunch. Then they had to hike back UP.



We had a good time and are happy camp is behind us. Now onto school! Ahhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! Where are the pictures of you????

Jill said...

Amelia had our only camera and I wasn't "allowed" to use my phone. You'll have to use your imagination. :-)