Saturday, June 17, 2017

Birthday Parties and Ballet Recitals

A few weeks ago we had Cooper's birthday party AND Amelia's final ballet recital. Amelia was absolutely amazing! She had a short solo and nailed it! She is so much steadier on her pointe shoes and has improved so much over the last year and a half.
After this year's Nutcracker, she'll start having solos in that ballet also. I can't believe how fast she's growing up and I'm soooo proud of her!




We finally had Cooper's birthday party. It was so crazy with school ending and all the field trips, concerts, etc., we agreed to wait until school was finished. Cooper chose to go to I Jump in Idaho Falls and invited his two friends who have as much energy as he does: 



Amelia also asked a friend to come along:


Now, Amelia IS short, but her friend is also very TALL--taller than me by a few inches. Amelia is wearing her orchestra shirt they got to go compete in Lagoon in May. I don't know if I mentioned it, but her orchestra earned 1st place! She was really excited.

That's it for now. We have swimming lessons, summer ballet, vacations, and girls' camp coming up--summer will be over before we know it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! You and your kids are amazing! Can't wait to see your next blog. . . math class, SLC, Girls Camp, and then school starts. Not a very long summer, but you packed a lot into it!!!!