Monday, April 4, 2016

The Birthday Dust Has Settled...

....and Amelia is one happy girl. Thanks to everyone who helped make her birthday (week) such a great one! I'm sure she'll remember this year forever. (She'd better--it was an expensive one!) :-)

Here are some pictures:
Pizza Pie Cafe--with a free monster Cookie for her birthday.


Her birthday party with 5 of her VERY loud friends. So. Much. Squealing. 
Cooper was the quietest one. Who'da thought?!
 She also had her locker decorated; was sung to in class, ballet, and primary; had
a shopping spree with Katie Call (and the rest of us); dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe; a fully decorated house; and a special birthday pie. I think there was more, but I'm too pooped to remember it! Luckily I'll have two years before her next party!

3 comments:

j2 said...

I don't know how she got to be 12 so fast. I think she skipped some years! However, she sure is a cute 12 year old!

Anonymous said...

I heard about this party all the way at Blackfoot! Yup~! 12 year old girls have a lot of fun, and can make a lot of noise!!!
Nana

Unknown said...

Holy smokes! You guys know how to party! glad I was part of it!