Cooper turned 9 years old today! He is full of charm, mischief, and
outright fun. He is such a happy,
thoughtful boy and we can't imagine
life without him. There is never a dull moment around him and I love him
more than words can say! He's been a charmer since birth, still loves to
never wear pants, and has a smile that is contagious and gets him out of a lot of trouble! Happy birthday,
Coop! WE LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to a real cutie, and if he ever invites someone to peek inside his brain, I hope it is me!!!
Ditto what Judy said! Cooper's smile is one of the funnest things on earth, and his brain is one of the most intriguing!
Nana
Happy birthday Cooper boy! I hope you had a great day. It sure was fun to see you and learn all about Pokémon. I have been enlightened!
Post a Comment