Thursday, July 2, 2015

July So Far!

Summer is moving right along in our home. Amelia taught her summer ballet class with two friends on Tuesday. She did a GREAT job, and as I watched her I realized just how little I know about ballet!


It's been hot the last week. Really hot. So hot it's been hard to sleep at night, even with a fan blowing right on us. Amelia found a creative way to have a tent:


The heat has also made children a little silly:


What do you do in this crazy heat? Go to the spray park! Here we were having a picnic after playing. Right after I took this Cooper started chasing seagulls, waving his Go-gurt at them and yelling.


We also babysit our adorable little downstairs neighbor, Gwen. Amelia holds her while Cooper talks to her in a voice so high dogs begin barking. I wish my fat rolls were as cute as hers:


Finally, we visit family and play with cousins:


Onward to July! Here's hoping the heat dies down just a little bit!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good grief! Amelia is sure elegant. When I grow up, I want to have half as much class as she has. And Cooper...I just love that kid!

Unknown said...

BTW...I think Amelia has a different swimsuit in every picture on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Amelia is a fashionista even on the dance floor! Proud of the preparation she put into her teaching! She is following in her mother's footsteps. Cooper, Cooper, Cooper. . . what better person is there to chase seagulls????
Nana