Amelia is going to summer ballet and is teaching a class next week. She's excited and a little nervous, but I know she'll do well. I offered to enroll Cooper in gymnastics or soccer for the summer, but he just wants to "have a nice, relaxing, calm summer so I can watch TV and play." Guess which child is constantly telling him he's bored?!
We've also been normal summer things, like going to the movies with friends:
Climbing trees at the park (notice the gloves to ward off prickles and sap):
Playing at the spray park:
And getting treats while dressed as Ironman:
As for me, I have a Praxis test on Thursday, which I'm not entirely sure I'll pass. But hey, re-taking a 6-hour test isn't so bad, right?








3 comments:
Have faith O Little One. And put your name in the temple right now! There are plenty of us that think you are Wonder Woman...make that Sister Wonder Woman!
You are so talented at keeping two children happy most of the summer. I'm sure the Praxis was a "piece of cake" for you!!!
Nana
Your kids are so cool! I love that picture of Coop. And the gloves while climbing...such problem solvers!
Post a Comment