I posted this video that mashed together all the videos I took. It's about 5 minutes long, so don't feel like you need to watch it all. I did, but I like watching my kids. :-)
Here are a few pictures I took:
![]() |
| Cooper with their teacher, Brady. Amelia is poised to do her kneeling deck dive. |
![]() |
| Cooper just after his deck dive. |
![]() |
| Amelia retrieving the ring from the bottom of the pool after diving in. |
![]() |
| I love this picture. Not only because of Amelia's expression, but because six weeks ago she wouldn't put her face in the water at all. |
Final report: Amelia is good to go, just needs to practice, practice, practice. Cooper could do with a few more weeks of lessons, but I'm waiting until next summer because he was a little burned out. I think I'll still do private lessons with him, because he focused much better. Overall, I'm SO proud of both of them! They worked really hard and loved every minute of it!
Onto soccer!!




4 comments:
I could not believe the change in Amelia! How amazing is that? Cooper was a trooper. Trooper Cooper. I wouldn't have gotten back in after hitting my belly that many times!!!
Nana
I'm so far behind reading about your awesome summer! And now it's half way over! Looks like you guys have fun. Can't wait to join you in a couple of weeks.
P.S. Those kids are little fishes! And can I just say how PATIENT that swim teacher is?! But Coop was bound and determined to get that dive right!
Don't be too surprised I'm commenting this late. Only time I don't have a little girl jerking the kindle out of my hands and Coltmam finally fell asleep :). Wow Jill, you've really earned the best mom of the year award. I finally caught up on your amazing crazy summer. Those two kiddos of yours are really special and I hope they realize how much you love them. Hope I can do half of what you do with mine. Thanks for sharing part of your summer with us and always coming down to visit! We love it, but need to come up there to visit you for a change. Love you!
Post a Comment