Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eruption!

For our science unit this week, we learned about volcanoes. Yesterday Amelia and Cooper modeled their own volcano from clay:




Today, we learned about chemical reactions and made the volcanoes erupt. I'll only post Amelia's because Cooper's video didn't come out:



And yes, Cooper was having a cranky day. Next week is earthquakes, tsunamis and flooding! I found a cool plate tectonics experiment, and we'll go to the flood museum here in town. After that I think I think we'll move onto rockets......happy summer!

6 comments:

j2 said...

Do your kids realize that their mom is one of the Super Heroes?

j2 said...

Do your kids realize that their mom is one of the Super Heroes?

j2 said...

Do your kids realize that their mom is one of the Super Heroes?

j2 said...

Do your kids realize that their mom is one of the Super Heroes?

j2 said...

Do you realize that I had a hard time getting my IPad to post?

Anonymous said...

Do you realize the Judy stutters???