| Looks sweet, doesn't she? She ANNIHILATED us. |
| Cooper firmly believed dancing after rolling the ball helped his luck. |
We continued the day with an all-you-can-eat pizza lunch with friends. And let me tell you, a fourth and first grader can eat a lot of pizza.
We finished Monday with a playdate at friends' house for two and a half hours, while I ran errands, vacuumed the carpets, swept the floors and spot-mopped before the plumber came to fix the dishwasher.
Tuesday we went to the spray park, had a picnic and rode the carousel for the last time this summer. I'd post pictures of that but you've already seen those throughout the summer, so we don't need to recap, do we?
Later that afternoon we attended the party at the park put on by the city of Rexburg. It's lots of fun and incredibly insane. Here are some pics:
| The funniest thing about their faces being painted is everyone Cooper saw after getting his mustache he would say in an British accent, "Jolly good show!" |
It was fun, hot and a perfect way to end the summer. Hey, I even managed to get sunburned. Tomorrow Amelia and Cooper will start school, so stayed tuned for first day of school pics!
P.S. Autumn is 24 days away........
3 comments:
Whew! Glad your summer is over. . . I was getting sooo tired just READING about your fun days! Happy Schooling!
Nana
what a mom! I give you a score of 110%! Take that to the testing center!
Man! You guys do fun stuff. Also, I love that your countdown to autumn.
Post a Comment