First, we had Cooper's gymnastics showcase. He's a super strong boy
with LOTS of energy; with a little more experience and focus he'd be
headed for the Olympics!
 |
| Celebrating
after Cooper's showcase. One of the perks of having both kids in school
is the free food reward coupons double and the bill goes down! | | |
|
|
|
The carousel finally opened Memorial day
weekend. My kids had been asking about it since March, so we were all
happy the day had finally arrived! Cooper was determined to be the first
kid to ride it, so he stood in line for fifteen minutes to ensure
first-place status.
 |
| Cooper making
sure no other children snuck in the other doors. Amelia had a plan, too.
She patiently waited until I paid for their rides, then ran PAST
Cooper. Sneaky. |
 |
| Happy to be back on "their" horses. They choose the same ones each time. |
 |
| Love these kids! |
Along with the all free food coupons was two free
buffets at Pizza Pie Cafe, so we celebrated the last day of school be
going to dinner there. As always, the food was yummy and the dessert
pizzas worth gorging for. We all left happy, uncomfortably full, and
ready for some sleepy time!
Next
up is a trip to visit Katie and David for a few days! EVERYONE is
excited for that. For the rest of the summer we have camping trips,
daytrips, biking trips, and a few lazy days thrown in. This will be a
summer to remember!!!
3 comments:
Mom of the year? JILL! Of course!
You have definitely started the summer the right way. . . food and carousel! Oh yeh, and road trip to Katie and David's house. Enjoy!
Nana
I'm kind of back in blog-land and I just caught up on your super fun life! I love your kids, that Cooper story down there had me rolling. And I can't believe how big they're grown in one year! This is why I never measure my children so I can just live in blissful ignorance the rest of my life! Miss ya!
Post a Comment