Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And the Summer Moves On...

We have exactly three weeks until Amelia and Cooper's school begins. I have a little longer before the fall semester starts up. For those of you who are as sick of summer as I am, we have 54 days left until autumn begins. Here is a few things we've been doing this summer:


Cooper found things to entertain himself while Amelia took her second round of swimming lessons. Such as sitting in the lifeguard chairs.
 
Or comfortably sitting beneath the moose's legs.
 
Using the towel to block the sun's rays so he can see his Leapster screen.

Amelia at the BYUI student-free gardens.

Cooper at his favorite BYU-I pond.

Saving all the filling from Oreos to make a huge Oreo-filling ball.

Having a ball fight with Joey.
 
Lynnli wondering what all the fuss is about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you so anxious for summer to be over. . . looks like you are having a ball!!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

I sure miss your cute little family! I can't believe that school starts in 3 weeks. Summer should did go fast. Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you.

Davis Early Intervention said...

Josh will be mighty impressed with Amelia's ingenious oreo-filling ball making abilities!