Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7 Weeks of Bliss

The time has finally come! The students are gone for seven beautiful, peaceful weeks. This also means my classes are finished, too. It was a rough finals week, but I managed to pull a B- in my math class, so my GPA won't suffer as much as I previously thought! Hooray! As difficult as this semester was, I'm happy I stressed and studied as much as I did. A student told me once, "C's and D's get degrees"; while that's true, A's get scholarship money!

To celebrate the student-less Rexburg, the kids and I went to the BYUI gardens for a picnic. Here are some pictures:


I tried to return my $125.00 "Math For The Real World" textbook, but was informed it was a one-time use book only. I voted to burn it, but Cooper wanted to keep it.





This is Ted. He's a turtle that lives in the gardens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a life like Ted! Congrats on your grades! You kept at that Math stuff. Good job.
Nana

A&K Johnson said...

Maybe Cooper will become a math whiz now that he has your book.

Katie Call said...

Good job on your classes! Sounds like a fun time to be on campus. The gardens are beautiful but it's better when the students aren't there. Love you guys!