The last three days I've been trying to find a new schedule for Cooper and I now that Amelia has returned to school. Today we tried out a treasure hunt. It began at our home, went over the railroad tracks, past the church, past the waterfall, over to the library, stopped at the SnoShack, and finally passed the park before returning home. I thought it was a good idea and it was....until Cooper's flip flop broke and I had to cart him home piggy-back the last 5 blocks in 95 degree heat.
Cooper looking over his sunglasses, ready to go. He had his backpack with water, the map, some books to return to the library and his cell phone. "Just in case we get lost."
Consulting the map I made.
Enjoying his cherry sno cone.
3 comments:
Okay, you are "Mom of the Year!" I used to give my boys a map to find their way out of their bedrooms! I certainly wasn't setting foot in ther...who knew what lurked in there?
I want to be one of your kids! That is a happy little boy!!
Perfect treasure. Perfect end of summer activity. Perfect day. Make a note!!!
Nana
Post a Comment