Monday was a rainy day, but we had about 25 minutes of sun. I sent the kids out to ride their bikes and get rid of some energy. I heard them laughing so hard I grabbed the Flip and recorded them out my bedroom window (hence the black squares in the shot). They came back in soaked, but happy.
3 comments:
That is soooo funny! Amelia in her skirt just jumping in and pushing Cooper. Outrageous!
Nana
LOL How fun! What a great big sister, Amelia! You're such a good helper. I love how Cooper keeps spinning out and spraying water everywhere, that was hilarious. Have you tried bending the training wheels just a tiny bit so he won't get high centered? Ellie's bike used to do that last summer. Just a thought.
totally awesome! can't wait til you get back and let us know about your chi-town adventures! already heard about that foul mouthed, thieving girl! I'm sure there is so much more...and don't forget- this isn't Vegas. What happens in Chicago is open to the blogging world.
Post a Comment