Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Picnic of the Summer and Other Stuff

We had our first picnic of the summer last Wednesday. Most days we are riding bikes, playing at the park, frolicking at the spray park, eating the free lunch at Amelia's school or other endeavors outside. I don't know how many pictures you'll see over the summer because, come on, how many times do you want to see my kids doing the same thing over and over? It should be a fun summer, though, I've purchased our movie pass, bowling pass and carousel pass.







In continuing our trying new things experiment, the kids tried watermelon today. It didn't go over well. More for me!! Next up--honey.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Invite me over next time you have watermelon. I don't like it. I just want to see the kids' faces in person!!!! Just kidding. Let's see. Bowling pass, movie pass, carousel pass. . . sounds like your summer will "pass" quickly!!
Nana

Dave & Melissa said...

LOL, your summer will "pass" quickly. Hahaha, that's cute. What a great summer, filled with fun activities! Woohoo! Give the kids a squeeze for me!

JoeyandJojo said...

they dont like watermelon!!!!! Send it my way, I'll make it disappear. Dont forget to come down and help us break in the pop up trailer this summer.

Katie Call said...

I can't believe Cooper didn't like watermelon! It's read!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

How could you not like watermelon?? Un-american! ;)