Thursday, July 31, 2025

Where did July go?!

July FLEW by, and not because we were necessarily busy, but I think because it signified the last month Cooper would be home. It was packed with trips to the temple(s), Cooper dancing every week (sometimes twice!), TA-ing the lift workshops at ballroom camp, getting mission pictures taken, family float trip, Cooper's farewell 😢 and looooooong overdue family pictures. Each day became more and more precious knowing that there is a quiet countdown until Cooper leaves. I am SO PROUD of him and his decision to serve a mission. He's so excited to serve the people in Iowa. But holy cow, am I gonna miss him like crazy. 

4th of July parade!

                                           







I also finally set up an appointment for family pictures. With Cooper leaving and Amelia most likely getting married soon, I couldn't put it off any longer. The last official ones we took was when Amelia was 7, and Cooper was 4. So, 14 years later, here ya go:







Next up, August. It'll be a difficult one because that's when Cooper will leave--but difficult in the best way. Stay tuned!

No comments: