Thursday, March 30, 2023

Last of the teen years for Amelia!

Amelia turns NINETEEN YEARS OLD today! How can she almost be in her 20s?! I know I've said it before, but Amelia is such a sweetheart! She is SO happy, optimistic, cheerful and non-teenagery. She might be small, but she's mighty. I'm so impressed with what she's accomplished in life, and I'm excited to see her navigate adulthood. She is a mature beyond her years but still loves to be silly and laugh. She's rarely without a smile.

Nineteen years ago, at 9:11 pm, I was blessed with the most beautiful, caring, talented, loving, smart, funny, determined, and kind-hearted, 8 lb. 6 oz. girl I know. And everyone else who meets her agrees with me. :-) Happy birthday Amelia! Enjoy the end of the your teen years.  WE LOVE YOU!!!










 P.S. I was looking back and realized I didn't post for her 18th birthday! Oops. All I know is it was a CRAZY senior year. 

No comments: