Tuesday, September 20, 2022

New School Year!

 After our crazy summer, we've had a hard time settling into the school year. Partly because Amelia is graduated, so she's moved out and doing her own thing up at BYU-Idaho. So far, she's LOVED it, although college is a tad more difficult than she had anticipated. She loves her roommates and ward, and I hope she makes so many amazing memories. Let me tell you though......Cooper and I MISS her. While Cooper is loving having his own room and I'm loving not waiting for the bathroom, we definitely see and feel the hole Amelia left. 

Cooper and I don't have too much time to miss Amelia though, since school started up. High school has proven to be not Cooper's favorite so far. However, I think he'll settle into and do just fine. Ballroom has also started up. Cooper is on the Senior Red team and decided to try out for Bronze Lift team as well. HE MADE IT!! I was so proud of him! He worked so hard; he was thrilled when he received the email. So now it's to the gym 4-5 days a week to bulk up so he can lift those girls. 

Even in all this craziness, we managed to make it to Blackfoot for the weekend to hang out with family and visit the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Here's a few pictures of the last few weeks:





Eastern Idaho State Fair pics:



Much more planned, so I'll update when I can!

No comments: