Tuesday, March 30, 2021

What Do You Mean, Amelia's 17?!

  Amelia turns SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD today! One more year and she's officially an adult. It's mind-boggling! I know I've said it before, but Amelia is such a sweetheart! She is SO happy, optimistic, cheerful and non-teenagery. She might be small, but she's mighty.

Seventeen years ago, at 9:11 pm, I was blessed with the most beautiful, caring, talented, loving, smart, funny, determined, and kind-hearted, 8 lb. 6 oz. girl I know. And everyone else who meets her agrees with me. :-)  She went from this:



To this:





 I can't express how much I love this young women. She is always smiling that amazing smile, has eyes that twinkle with happiness and at times mischief, and is an absolute blessing in our lives. She is dependable, kind to others, a confident little sweetheart and I'm blessed to be her mother.

Here she is over the years:























Enjoy your last year, Amelia! Next year, you're an ADULT! 😉😁😲😳

P.S. I'll try and be better about posting--I got out of habit of taking pictures with the whole COVID thing.

No comments: