Monday, March 30, 2020

Amelia's Sweet Sixteen!

Amelia turns SIXTEEN YEARS OLD today! I know I'm biased, but the is SO AMAZING! She is SO happy, optimistic, kind, cheerful and non-teenagery. For example, she came up with a hashtag for her birthday this year: #sweetsixteenandquarantied. How can you not love her? BTW, when this virus passes, I'll still be requiring a 6 foot distance between her and all prospective dates. :-) 

Sixteen years ago, at 9:11 pm, I was blessed with the most beautiful, caring, talented, loving, smart, funny, determined, and kind-hearted, 8 lb. 6 oz. girl I know. And everyone else who meets her agrees with me. :-)  She went from this:



To this:




 I can't express how much I love this young women. She still has an amazing smile, eyes that twinkle with happiness and at times mischief, and is an absolute blessing in our lives. She is dependable, kind to others, a confident little sweetheart and I'm blessed to be her mother.

Here she is over the years:




















Watch out young men, Cooper has his Nerf guns locked and loaded, ready for her first date!

No comments: